Welcome Everyone
care to sign in or join?
Welcome Everyone
care to sign in or join?
Welcome Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everyone

The Ultimate Website!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >

Go down 
2 posters

sooo... whaddoya think... hrm?
It's Great
Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_lcap67%Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
It's Good
Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_lcap0%Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Alright
Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_lcap33%Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I've Read Better
Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_lcap0%Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's TERRIBLE...Stop Writing This Now!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

Epicness : 22087
Location : somewhere in a room in a house thats in a town in a state in a country on a continent that is on a planet in the solar system in the galaxy

Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Empty
PostSubject: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Spottedleap's Story

**This is a bit different from a normal story. It starts with an intro... and possibly ends with a conclusion (though i'm not positive on that yet... i havent finished writing it yet), the story is a series of "diary" type entiries. It is like a timeline of her life, it reflects back on the most significant moments of Spottedleaps life**

***The allegiances are from the day Spottedleap is born. I will repost updated versions after each chapter of her life***

Allegiances:

Snowclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Icestar ~ a large snowy white tom with amber eyes
Moons: 35 Mate: Eaglewing Kits: Crescentpaw & Rabbitpaw & Logpaw
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Cloudcatcher ~ a large muscular white and light grey-silver tom with bright green eyes
Moons: 27 Mate: Forestpelt Kits: Spottedkit & Lightningkit & Driftkit Apprentice: Logpaw
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Daisyfur ~ a thin grey and cream she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 17 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Sparkpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Like a Star @ heaven Sparkpaw ~ a small dusky brown she cat with a golden tail and front right paw with bright blue eyes
Moons: 7 Crush: -- Mentor: Daisyfur
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Brambleheart ~ a brown and tan tabby she cat with green eyes
Moons: 20 Mate: Pineclaw Kits: Firepaw Apprentice: Clawpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Longpelt ~ a long furred light grey tabby tom with a warm golden amber gaze
Moons: 25 Mate: Oakheart Kits: Fernkit & Clawpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Rosegaze ~ a dark red and ginger she cat with bright silverblue eyes
Moons: 22 Mate: Ashtree Kits: Sparkpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Tanglenose ~ a large tan and black tom with smouldery grey eyes
Moons: 19 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Firepaw
Like a Star @ heaven Pineclaw ~ a large muscular brown tabby tom with blue-grey eyes
Moons: 22 Mate: Brambleheart Kits: Firepaw
Like a Star @ heaven Rockpelt ~ a dark grey and silver tabby tom with dark yellow eyes
Moons: 20 Mate: Ivymoon Kits: Larkkit & Brookkit Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Thunderstorm ~ a lithe tortoiseshell tom with blue eyes and a black tail tip
Moons: 24 Mate: Mapleleaf Kits: Sweetkit & seedkit & Songkit
Like a Star @ heaven Eaglewing ~ a cream and white-silver she cat with crystal blue eyes
Moons: 27 Mate: Icestar Kits: Crescentpaw & Logpaw & Rabbitpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Lillystem ~ a white-silver cat with green eyes and a long grey tail with a snow white tip
Moons: 15 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Crescentpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Ashtree ~ a grey tabby tom with dark brown paws and dark amber eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: Rosegaze Kits: Sparkpaw
Apprentices:
Like a Star @ heaven Logpaw ~ a white and grey tabby tom with amber eyes
Moons: 9 Crush: -- Mentor: Cloudcatcher
Like a Star @ heaven Rabbitpaw ~ a grey-silver she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 9 Crush: -- Mentor: Rockpelt
Like a Star @ heaven Clawpaw ~ a grey and light brown tabby tom with warm green-amber eyes
Moons: 6 Crush:Sweetkit Mentor: Brambleheart
Like a Star @ heaven Firepaw ~ a long furred red and golden tabby tom with blue-green eyes
Moons: 6 Crush: Crescentpaw Mentor: Tanglenose
Like a Star @ heaven Crescentpaw ~ a silver and cream she cat with light blue-amber eyes
Moons: 9 Crush: Firepaw Mentor: Lillystem
Queens:
Like a Star @ heaven Ivymoon ~ a long furred silver and black tabby she cat with bright blue eyes
Moons: 25 Mate: Rockpelt Kits: Larkkit & Brookit
Like a Star @ heaven Forestpelt ~ a small, lithe tortoiseshell she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 24 Mate: Cloudcatcher Kits: Spottedkit & Lightningkit & Driftkit
Like a Star @ heaven Mapleleaf ~ a light brown and tan she cat with golden amber eyes
Moons: 20 Mate: Thunderstorm Kits: Sweetkit & Seedkit & Songkit
Like a Star @ heaven Oakheart ~ a light brown and tan she cat with green eyes
Moons: 20 Mate: Longpelt Kits: Fernkit & Clawpaw
Kits:
Like a Star @ heaven Spottedkit ~ a small long furred tortoiseshell and white she cat with bright blue-green eyes
Moons: not born yet Crush: -- Parents: Forestpelt & Cloudcatcher
Like a Star @ heaven Lightningkit ~ a silvery grey tom with green eyes
Moons: not born yet Crush: Larkkit Parents: Forestpelt & Cloudcatcher
Like a Star @ heaven Driftkit ~ a pure snow white she cat with crystal blue eyes
Moons: not born yet Crush: -- Parents: Forestpelt & Cloudcatcher
Like a Star @ heaven Larkkit ~ a grey-black and white she cat with dark blue eyes
Moons: 3 Crush: Lightningkit Parents: Ivymoon & Rockpelt
Like a Star @ heaven Brookkit ~ a silver tabby tom with bright yellow eyes
Moons: 3 Crush: Driftkit Parents: Ivymoon & Rockpelt
Like a Star @ heaven Songkit ~ a tan she cat with light blue-amber eyes and a black tailtip
Moons: not born yet Crush: -- Parents: Mapleleaf & Thunderstorm
Like a Star @ heaven Sweetkit ~ a tortoiseshell and tan she cat with amber eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Seedkit ~ a light brown and dark tan tabby tom with blue eyes and a black tail tip
Like a Star @ heaven Fernkit ~ a long furred tan and light grey tabby she cat with green eyes
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Lightstep ~ a silver and light brown she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 70 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Darknight ~ a silver and dark brown tom with dark amber eyes
Back to top Go down
https://mostepicthings.board-directory.net
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

Location : somewhere in a room in a house thats in a town in a state in a country on a continent that is on a planet in the solar system in the galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Allegiances:

Sunclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Ashstar~ a small black and grey tabby she cat with green eyes
Moons: 27 Mate: -- Kits: --
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Swiftstep ~ a grey and white tom wiith amber eyes
Moons: 32 Mate: -- Kits: --
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Cloudtail ~ a large white and cream tom with a half tail and silver eyes
Moons: 29 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Firepool
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Like a Star @ heaven Firepool ~ a fiery ginger tabby with bright blue eyes
Moons: 15 Mate: -- Kits: -- Mentor: Cloudtail
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Leafheart ~ a dusky brown she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 17 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Brackenpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Tailswipe ~ a long furred light brown and white she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 23 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Blackpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Adderbite ~ a dark brown and tan tabby with dark amber eyes
Moons: 22 Mate: Nightheart Kits: Blackpaw & Brackenpaw & Birdpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Blueclaw ~ a blueish silver tom with silver eyes
Moons: 15 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Birdpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Nightheart ~ a black she cat with silver spots, tail tip, and green eyes
Moons: 21 Mate: Adderbite Kits: Blackpaw & Brackenpaw & Birdpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Darkcloud ~ a dark grey and black tabby tom with green eyes
Moons: 21 Mate: Redsky Kits: Tigerkit & Stormkit & Smokekit & Fogkit
Apprentices:
Like a Star @ heaven Blackpaw ~ a black and grey tom with amber eyes
Moons: 7 Crush: -- Mentor: Tailswipe
Like a Star @ heaven Birdpaw ~ a tan and grey she cat with green eyes
Moons: 7 Crush: Blueclaw Mentor: Blueclaw
Like a Star @ heaven Brackenpaw ~ a dark brown and silver tom with amber-green eyes
Moons: 7 Crush:-- Mentor: Leafheart
Queens:
Like a Star @ heaven Redsky ~ a dark ginger and red tabby she cat with bright blue eyes
Moons: 15 Mate: Darkcloud Kits: Tigerkit & Stormkit & Smokekit & Fogkit
Kits:
Like a Star @ heaven Stormkit ~ a dark grey and dark ginger tom with blue-green eyes
Moons: not born yet Crush: -- Parents: Redsky & Darkcloud
Like a Star @ heaven Tigerkit ~ a dark ginger and black tabby tom with green eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Smokekit ~ a dark grey tom with blue eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Fogkit ~ a ginger and grey tom with misty green eyes
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Blazingash ~ a once pretty red and dark silver she cat with bright silver eyes
Moons: 63 Mate: Thrushclaw Kits: Redsky & Blueclaw
Like a Star @ heaven Thrushclaw ~ a blue tom with white underbelly and tail tip and blue eyes
Moons: 68 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Flightclaw ~ a dark tan and cream tabby tom with amber eyes
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Allegiances:

Streamclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Scalestar ~ a grey and silver tabby tom with blue eyes
Moons: 40 Mate: Cherrysplash Kits: Duckpaw & Owlpaw & Mintkit & Petalkit & Beetlekit Apprentice: Willowpaw
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Minnowleap ~ a light brown and dark grey she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 25 Mate: Pikeclaw Kits: Silverpaw & Willowpaw Apprentice: Duckpaw
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Shellfur ~ a mottled light brown and tan long furred tabby tom with green eyes
Moons: 35 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: --
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
none
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Ripplestream ~ a blue and grey tom with green eyes
Moons: 17 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Pikeclaw ~ a silver and light tan tom with blue eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Minnowleap Kits: Silverpaw & Willowpaw Apprentice: Owlpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Ivylight ~ a silver and cream she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Reefpelt Kits: Snailpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Lionclaw ~ a tan and golden brown tom with amber eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Windsong Kits: Fishkit & Toadkit & Leafkit & Icekit Apprentice: Snailpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Otterheart ~ a dark brown she cat with black tail tip and green eyes
Moons: 15 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Reefpelt ~ a blueish silver tom with green-amber eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: Ivylight Kits: Snailpaw Apprentice: Silverpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Reedblaze ~ a brown and red long furred tom with yellow eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: -- Kits: --
Apprentices:
Like a Star @ heaven Snailpaw ~ a dark cream tom with long fur and green eyes
Moons: 11 Crush: -- Mentor: Lionclaw
Like a Star @ heaven Duckpaw ~ a golden and silver tabby she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 10 Crush: -- Mentor: Minnowleap
Like a Star @ heaven Owlpaw ~ a long furred dark red and grey tom with green eyes
Moons: 10 Crush:-- Mentor: Pikeclaw
Like a Star @ heaven Silverpaw ~ a silver tom with silvery blue eyes
Moons: 7 Crush: -- Mentor: Reefpelt
Like a Star @ heaven Willowpaw ~ a dark brown and silver she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 7 Crush: -- Mentor: Scalestar
Queens:
Like a Star @ heaven Windsong ~ a long furred white and silver she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 20 Mate: Lionclaw Kits: Fishkit & Toadkit & Leafkit & Icekit
Like a Star @ heaven Cherrysplash ~ a long furred dark red and golden she cat with green eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: Scalestar Kits: Duckpaw & Owlpaw & Mintkit & Petalkit & Beetlekit
Kits:
Like a Star @ heaven Leafkit ~ a dark tan she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 4 Crush: -- Parents: Windsong & Lionclaw
Like a Star @ heaven Fishkit ~ a silver tom with a golden tail tip and blue eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Icekit ~ a lobg furred white and silver she cat with blue eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Toadkit ~ a dark tan and silver tom with amber eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Beetlekit ~ a dark grey and red tom with blue eyes
Moons: 1 Crush: -- Parents: Cherrysplash & Scalestar
Like a Star @ heaven Mintkit ~ a long furred silver and light gold she cat with green eyes and red tail tip
Like a Star @ heaven Petalkit ~ a silver and red she cat with green eyes and golden tail tip
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Gorgewhisper ~ a dark tan and grey tom with green-amber eyes
Moons: 82 Mate: -- Kits: --
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Allegiances:

Shadeclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Brightstar ~ a lithe silver and brown tabby she cat with grey eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: -- Kits: --
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Ashlight ~ a light grey she cat with bright green eyes
Moons: 25 Mate: -- Kits: --
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Iceleap ~ a white she cat with light grey paws and amber eyes
Moons: 25 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: --
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
none
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Nightwatcher ~ a black tom with silver eyes
Moons: 22 Mate: Cloudheart Kits: Rockpaw & Duskpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Greytail ~ a dark brown tom with a grey tail and green eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Rockpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Flamestep ~ an orange and red tabby tom with blue eyes
Moons: 19 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Mossclaw ~ a large grey-black tom with moss green eyes
Moons: 22 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Duskpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Cloudheart ~ a light grey and white long furred she cat with ambery green eyes
Moons: 24 Mate: Nightwatcher Kits: Rockpaw & Duskpaw
Apprentices:
Like a Star @ heaven Rockpaw ~ a long furred dark grey she cat with silvery blue eyes
Moons: 8 Crush: Greytail Mentor: Greytail
Like a Star @ heaven Duskpaw ~ a light grey she cat with black paws, white muzzle, white tail tip, and silver eyes
Moons: 8 Crush: Flamestep Mentor: Mossclaw
Queens:
none
Kits:
none
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Silverlight ~ a silver tortoiseshell she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 91 Mate: -- Kits: --
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

~Prologue~

Cloudcatcher walked back into camp with his hunting patrol. The deputy padded over to Icestars den "Icestar may I come in?" he called. "yes cloudcatcher come in" Icestar called through the lichen screen. Cloudcatcher padded in and dipped his head respectfully "their was a lot of Streamclan scent on our side of the border. I think those mangy crow-food eating fleabags have been stealing Snowclan prey again, and i wou-" he was cut off by Icestar. "Cloudcatcher... it is the middle of leafbare, times are hard for all the clans, there is no reason to pick a fight with them over a squirrel" he said staring at cloudcatcher with an icy amber gaze. Cloudcatcher huffed "but Icestar, you've seen them at gatherings, every single one of those mouse brained cats looks strong and well fed, we have barely enough for the queens Icestar... think ab--" icestar finished for him "i am thinking about the clan, and i dont think it is a wise decision to fight when we are this weak" he said wrapping his tail around his paws "i will confront Scalestar at the next gathering" he finished looking at his deputy. "--ah--... a-alright... fine" he said dipping his head "but if this continues may i take a battle patrol when newleaf comes." Icestar dipped his head "that seems fair to me." "thank you Icestar" cloudcatcher said and began to walk out, "oh... and Cloudcatcher i believe a congratulations are in order" Icestar smiled. "C-congratu-.... The KITS! ... y-yo-you mean that forestpelt had the kits while i was on patrol?" he stuttered happily. Icestar nodded "go see for yourself." Cloudcatcher nodded and sprinted to the nursery "thank you" he called over his shoulder.

Cloudcatcher entered into the nursery quietly as not to disturb Ivymoon or her kits. he padded over to forestpelt and nuzzled her gently. She looked up with tired yet loving blue eyes and purred "they're perfect" she said "one tom and 2 she kits." Cloudcatcher purred "have you decided on names yet?" she shook her head "i was waiting for you" she purred gently. "I was thinking the large silvery grey tom could be Lightningkit" she said. He nodded, "and the pure white one could be driftkit because it looks like she fell in a snow drift." Forestpelt purred "what about the littlest one, the long furred toroiseshell and white one?" she asked. They thought "what about... Spottedkit" they said after a few moments. They both laughed gently then cloudcatcher gazed at all three of them "perfect, Spottedkit, Lightningkit, and Driftkit" he purred. Forestpelt nodded and yawned "three perfect names for three perfect kits" she said giving each one and cloudcatcher a quick lick before falling asleep. Cloudcatcher nodded and curled around forestpelt and his kits protectively.
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm

~Kithood~

Just Born:

I can't believe it, everything feels so different... like... um... well... different. i feel lots of different pelts, and i can scent a lot of different things. I'm warm and full, and i can feel my brother and sister next to me. I wonder what it's like out here... I guess I'll just have to wait and find out

1.5 Moons Old:

Yes! I can't wait, daddy convinced mama that we are finally old enough to go outside and look around camp. I tumble outside after my brother, Lightningkit, and my sister, Driftkit. We can't wait to see what it looks like. As soon as we get outside I look around and run over to cloudcatcher on clumsy paws "Daddy! Daddy!" I called running to him "the camp so big" I said looking around with wide blue-green eyes. Lightningkit and Driftkit follow me. together we start to tackle him. It's so much fun to play outside, I love my daddy, and even mama looks pleased that she could leave the nursery for a little, the nursery had gotten crowded now that Oakheart had moved into the nursery about a quarter moon ago. It has gotten warmer now, and mama is talking to Ivymoon, her kits, Brookkit and Larkkit, are 3 moons older than us, and they are play wrestling. They are so lucky because they get to be apprentices in like 1.5 moons. We all try to catch daddy's tail, he's so much fun. Just around sunhigh mama called us in, we all protested, but we were all yawning. eventually we just gave in and stumbled into her nest. When we woke the next day Driftkit had a fever and was coughing a lot. Mama went to get Daisyfur and Sparkpaw. After that she was brought to the medicine den, and mama came back sadly. She told us that Driftkit had greencough, it was like whitecough but worse. Lightningkit and I didnt worry that much though, because when she was half a moon old she had bad whitecough, and still survived.

3 Moons Old:

Now that I'm older, I've begun to notice a few things. First that Brookpaw always stares at Driftkit, but I always stare at him... and whenever they're together I get a funny feeling inside. Mama said that it is called jealousy, but that it is a bad feeling because it can make you do things you can regret. Well, anyway, Brookpaw and Larkpaw just got their apprentice names a few days ago, and they are super excited. Brookpaw is so much fun, he still helps us... but Larkpaw is only interested in Lightningkit. That doesn't really bother me though because she was always really mean. After our nap mama let us go outside and play for a bit because the nursery is so crowded. Four queens, Ivymoon hasn't gone back to warrior duties yet, she starts after the half moon, and a lot, like 7 kits, are crowded into that den. When we got outside we scrambled to the entrance, Driftkit who was still a lot bigger than me ran slower because she was sick again, but it wasnt that bad. When daddy came in with his patrol his fur was bristling, and his shoulder was torn. Scalestar came out and called a meeting. Mama made us sit with her by the nursery and we all listened. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Longbranch for a clan meeting" Icestar called. as the cats gather my father, the deputy, and our leader discused something quickly then Icestar nodded and rose his voice so everyone could here "Streamclan is still stealing prey and we have caught them in the act, yet they still deny it. This means WAR!!! At Dawn Cloudcatcher will lead a battle patrol. He will take Brambleheart, Tanglenose, Rockpelt, Lillystem, Logpaw, Rabbitpaw, Cresentpaw, Ashtree, and Thunderstorm. I will have a support patrol at the border with Longpelt, Clawpaw, Firepaw, Rosegaze, Pineclaw, and Eaglewing. Everyone else will stay and guard the camp" he finished then hopped off the branch. Now, I might be just a kit, but I Know that war isn't good. That's how Icestar lost his seventh life, in the battle a moon before I was born. Nevertheless, we spent the rest of the day as regular. Driftkit went back to the medicine den where she practically always stayed, and we went to sleep after a fun day of playing with mom and dad. The next day we woke at sunhigh just as the battling cats were coming back, but something wasn't right. The sky was grey, and there was no birdsong. Everything looked sad and scared. The cats started to come in, you could tell who had been fighting and who hadn't. Cresentpaw leaned on Firepaw for support, Lillystem on Longpelt, and other cats, until one that all four of us saw. That day all of our hearts broke. Even Lightningkits whom had started to turn to ice. We saw Brambleheart and Pineclaw carry in Logpaw, our cousin, he was as dead as a log, and behind him followed Thunderstorm, our uncle, and Eaglewing, our aunt, her eyes were clouded with so much grief that it made it impossible for me to look at her. Inbetween them was my father, he was limp and motionless, all of the brightness drained from his eyes. He was gone. after they set him down Eaglewing pressed her body between her sons and her brothers, thunderstorm came over and nuzzled mama, his sister. He explained that daddy had been trying to protect Logpaw from a full grown warrior who was about to aim a death blow, but the warrior killed him instead, and in rage killed Logpaw as well. That is a day that none of us would ever forget. It was the longest day that I had ever had. We all huddled outside that night with our noses pushed into daddy's fur. Just before moonhigh Icestar rose back to longbranch and named Brambleheart deputy. She was a very responsible cat, and my daddy would be proud to see his former apprentice take his place.

3.5 Moons Old:
Well, as if losing our daddy and cousin on the same day wasn't bad enough, Driftkit became even more sick. She managed to get blackcough. That's even worse than greencough, not even warriors can survive that. Well, it took her within half a moon of her getting sick. Now our sister is laying in the clearing, and we are all sitting vigil around her. I feel really really bad for mama because she lost two of the most important cats to her withing a half moon, but she says that Driftkit will be happy and healthy in starclan, and that daddy will take care of her until mama gets up there. That made me feel a little better, but I still miss her, and I feel really bad for Brookpaw too, because now his eyes are dull and hurt... I just wish that he wouldn't have liked her that much. A healthy cat is never sick that much...

5.9 Moons Old:

This is the last day that Lightningkit and I are going to be in the nursery. By sunhigh tomorrow we will be apprentices. I can't wait, especially since mama moved back to the warrior den a half moon ago. She claimed that it was just too crowded in here. Well, the only thing... well actually three things I could ask for now to make it any better would be most importantly for Driftkit and daddy to be here with us. It feels weird being made an apprentice without her. The second thing is that Lightningkit starts being nice again. He keeps saying that him and Larkpaw are mates, and that one day them and their kits will rule the forest together, and any half clan cat will be killed... it scares me a lot. Lastly, other than praying to starclan for a good apprenticeship, I really want Brookpaw to start to notice me, because I really really like him.
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Updated Allegiances

Allegiances: [UPDATED]

Snowclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Icestar ~ a large snowy white tom with amber eyes
Moons: 41 Mate: Eaglewing Kits: Crescentmoon & Rabbitleap & Logpaw (dead) Apprentice: Brookpaw
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Brambleheart ~ a brown and tan tabby she cat with green eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: Pineclaw Kits: Fireleaf
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Daisyfur ~ a thin grey and cream she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 23 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Sparkfur
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Like a Star @ heaven Sparkfur ~ a small dusky brown she cat with a golden tail and front right paw with bright blue eyes
Moons: 13 Crush: -- Mentor: Daisyfur
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Longpelt ~ a long furred light grey tabby tom with a warm golden amber gaze
Moons: 31 Mate: Oakheart Kits: Fernkit & Clawfoot
Like a Star @ heaven Tanglenose ~ a large tan and black tom with smouldery grey eyes
Moons: 25 Mate: -- Kits: -- color=yellow]Apprentice:[/color] Larkpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Pineclaw ~ a large muscular brown tabby tom with blue-grey eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Brambleheart Kits: Fireleaf
Like a Star @ heaven Rockpelt ~ a dark grey and silver tabby tom with dark yellow eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: Ivymoon Kits: Larkpaw & Brookpaw Apprentice: Lightningpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Thunderstorm ~ a lithe tortoiseshell tom with blue eyes and a black tail tip
Moons: 30 Mate: Mapleleaf Kits: Sweetkit & seedkit & Songkit Apprentice: Spottedpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Eaglewing ~ a cream and white-silver she cat with crystal blue eyes
Moons: 33 Mate: Icestar Kits: Crescentmoon & Logpaw (dead) & Rabbitleap
Like a Star @ heaven Lillystem ~ a white-silver cat with green eyes and a long grey tail with a snow white tip
Moons: 21 Mate: Flamestep (Shadeclan) Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Ashtree ~ a grey tabby tom with dark brown paws and dark amber eyes
Moons: 32 Mate: Rosegaze Kits: Sparkfur & Redkit & Pinekit
Like a Star @ heaven Rabbitleap ~ a grey-silver she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 15 mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Clawfoot ~ a grey and light brown tabby tom with warm green-amber eyes
Moons: 12 mate:Sweetkit (crush) Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Fireleaf ~ a long furred red and golden tabby tom with blue-green eyes
Moons: 12 mate: Crescentmoon Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Crescentmoon ~ a silver and cream she cat with light blue-amber eyes
Moons: 15 mate: Fireleaf Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Ivymoon ~ a long furred silver and black tabby she cat with bright blue eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: Rockpelt Kits: Larkpaw & Brookpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Forestpelt ~ a small, lithe tortoiseshell she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 30 Mate: Cloudcatcher (dead) Kits: Spottedpaw & Lightningpaw & Driftkit (dead)
Apprentices:
Like a Star @ heaven Spottedpaw ~ a small long furred tortoiseshell and white she cat with bright blue-green eyes
Moons: 6 Crush: Brookpaw Mentor: Thunderstorm
Like a Star @ heaven Lightningpaw ~ a silvery grey tom with green eyes
Moons: 6 Crush: Larkpaw Mentor: Rockpelt
Like a Star @ heaven Larkpaw ~ a grey-black and white she cat with dark blue eyes
Moons: 9 Crush: Lightningkit Mentor: Tanglenose
Like a Star @ heaven Brookpaw ~ a silver tabby tom with bright yellow eyes
Moons: 9 Crush: Spottedpaw Mentor: Icestar
Queens:
Like a Star @ heaven Rosegaze ~ a dark red and ginger she cat with bright silver-blue eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Ashtree Kits: Sparkfur & Redkit & Pinekit
Like a Star @ heaven Mapleleaf ~ a light brown and tan she cat with golden amber eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: Thunderstorm Kits: Sweetkit & Seedkit & Songkit
Like a Star @ heaven Oakheart ~ a light brown and tan she cat with green eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: Longpelt Kits: Fernkit & Clawfoot
Kits:
Like a Star @ heaven Redkit ~ a dark red she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 2 Crush: Seedkit Parents: Rosegaze & Ashtree
Like a Star @ heaven Pinekit ~ a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes
Moons: 2 Crush: -- Parents: Rosegaze & Ashtree
Like a Star @ heaven Songkit ~ a tan she cat with light blue-amber eyes and a black tailtip
Moons: 4.5 Crush: -- Parents: Mapleleaf & Thunderstorm
Like a Star @ heaven Sweetkit ~ a tortoiseshell and tan she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 4.5 Crush: -- Parents: Mapleleaf & Thunderstorm
Like a Star @ heaven Seedkit ~ a light brown and dark tan tabby tom with blue eyes and a black tail tip
Moons: 4.5 Crush: Fernkit Parents: Mapleleaf & Thunderstorm
Like a Star @ heaven Fernkit ~ a long furred tan and light grey tabby she cat with green eyes
Moons: 4 Crush: Rabbitleap Parents: Oakheart & Longpelt
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Lightstep ~ a silver and light brown she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 76 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Darknight ~ a silver and dark brown tom with dark amber eyes

Sunclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Ashstar~ a small black and grey tabby she cat with green eyes
Moons: 33 Mate: -- Kits: --
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Swiftstep ~ a grey and white tom wiith amber eyes
Moons: 38 Mate: -- Kits: --
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Cloudtail ~ a large white and cream tom with a half tail and silver eyes
Moons: 35 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Firepool
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Like a Star @ heaven Firepool ~ a fiery ginger tabby with bright blue eyes
Moons: 21 Mate: -- Kits: -- Mentor: Cloudtail
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Leafheart ~ a dusky brown she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 23 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Tailswipe ~ a long furred light brown and white she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 29 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Adderbite ~ a dark brown and tan tabby with dark amber eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Nightheart Kits: Blackpaw & Brackenpaw & Birdpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Blueclaw ~ a blueish silver tom with silver eyes
Moons: 21 Mate: Birdwing Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Nightheart ~ a black she cat with silver spots, tail tip, and green eyes
Moons: 27 Mate: Adderbite Kits: Blackpaw & Brackenpaw & Birdpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Darkcloud ~ a dark grey and black tabby tom with green eyes
Moons: 27 Mate: Redsky Kits: Tigerkit & Stormkit & Smokekit & Fogkit
Like a Star @ heaven Blackclaw ~ a black and grey tom with amber eyes
Moons: 13 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Birdwing ~ a tan and grey she cat with green eyes
Moons: 13 Mate: Blueclaw kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Brackenfrost ~ a dark brown and silver tom with amber-green eyes
Moons: 13 Mate:-- kits:
Apprentices:
none
Queens:
Like a Star @ heaven Redsky ~ a dark ginger and red tabby she cat with bright blue eyes
Moons: 21 Mate: Darkcloud Kits: Tigerkit & Stormkit & Smokekit & Fogkit
Kits:
Like a Star @ heaven Stormkit ~ a dark grey and dark ginger tom with blue-green eyes
Moons: 5.5 Crush: -- Parents: Redsky & Darkcloud
Like a Star @ heaven Tigerkit ~ a dark ginger and black tabby tom with green eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Smokekit ~ a dark grey tom with blue eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Fogkit ~ a ginger and grey tom with misty green eyes
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Blazingash ~ a once pretty red and dark silver she cat with bright silver eyes
Moons: 68 Mate: Thrushclaw (dead) Kits: Redsky & Blueclaw
Like a Star @ heaven Flightclaw ~ a dark tan and cream tabby tom with amber eyes

Streamclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Scalestar ~ a grey and silver tabby tom with blue eyes
Moons: 46 Mate: Cherrysplash Kits: Duckpelt & Owlwing & Mintpaw & Petalpaw & Beetlepaw (dead)
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Minnowleap ~ a light brown and dark grey she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: Pikeclaw Kits: Silverclaw & Willowheart Apprentice: Leafpaw
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Shellfur ~ a mottled light brown and tan long furred tabby tom with green eyes
Moons: 41 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Toadpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Like a Star @ heaven Toadpaw ~ a dark tan and silver tom with amber eyes
Moons: 10 Crush: -- Mentor: Shellfur
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Ripplestream ~ a blue and grey tom with green eyes
Moons: 23 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: Petalpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Pikeclaw ~ a silver and light tan tom with blue eyes
Moons: 33 Mate: Minnowleap Kits: Silverclaw & Willowheart
Like a Star @ heaven Reefpelt ~ a blueish silver tom with green-amber eyes
Moons: 37 Mate: Ivylight Kits: Snailtooth & Bluekit & Tallkit & Berrykit
Like a Star @ heaven Reedblaze ~ a brown and red long furred tom with yellow eyes
Moons: 32 Mate: Willowheart Kits: -- Apprentice: Fish
Like a Star @ heaven Snailtooth ~ a dark cream tom with long fur and green eyes
Moons: 17 Mate: Duckpelt Kits: Lightkit
Like a Star @ heaven Owlwing ~ a long furred dark red and grey tom with green eyes
Moons: 16 Mate:-- Kits: -- Apprentice: Icepaw
Like a Star @ heaven Silverclaw ~ a silver tom with silvery blue eyes
Moons: 13 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Willowheart ~ a dark brown and silver she cat with silver eyes
Moons: 13 Mate: Reedblaze Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Windsong ~ a long furred white and silver she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 26 Mate: Lionclaw (dead) Kits: Fishpaw & Toadpaw & Leafpaw & Icepaw Apprentice: Mintpaw
Like a Star @ heaven Cherrysplash ~ a long furred dark red and golden she cat with green eyes
Moons: 37 Mate: Scalestar Kits: Duckpelt & Owlwing & Mintpaw & Petalpaw & Beetlepaw (dead)
Apprentices:
Like a Star @ heaven Leafpaw ~ a dark tan she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 10 Crush: -- Mentor: Minnowleap
Like a Star @ heaven Fishpaw ~ a silver tom with a golden tail tip and blue eyes
Moons: 10 Crush: -- Mentor: Reedblaze
Like a Star @ heaven Icepaw ~ a long furred white and silver she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 10 Crush: -- Mentor: Owlwing
Like a Star @ heaven Mintpaw ~ a long furred silver and light gold she cat with green eyes and red tail tip
Moons: 7 Crush: -- Mentor: Windsong
Like a Star @ heaven Petalpaw ~ a silver and red she cat with green eyes and golden tail tip
Moons: 7 Crush: -- Mentor: Ripplestream
Queens:
Like a Star @ heaven Duckpelt ~ a golden and silver tabby she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 16 Mate: Snailtooth Kits: Lightkit
Like a Star @ heaven Ivylight ~ a silver and cream she cat with blue eyes
Moons: 33 Mate: Reefpelt Kits: Snailtooth & Bluekit & Tallkit & Berrykit
Kits:
Like a Star @ heaven Lightkit ~ a long furred silver and cream she cat with blue eyes and a golden tail tip
Moons: not born yet Crush: -- Parents: Duckpelt & snailtooth
Like a Star @ heaven Berrykit ~ a blue and cream she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 3 Crush: -- Parents: Ivylight & Reefpelt
Like a Star @ heaven Bluekit ~ a blue tom with blue eyes
Like a Star @ heaven Tallkit ~ a silver and cream tom with green-blue eyes
Elders:
none

Shadeclan:
Leader:
Like a Star @ heaven Brightstar ~ a lithe silver and brown tabby she cat with grey eyes
Moons: 37 Mate: -- Kits: --
Deputy:
Like a Star @ heaven Ashlight ~ a light grey she cat with bright green eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: -- Kits: --
Medicine Cat:
Like a Star @ heaven Iceleap ~ a white she cat with light grey paws and amber eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: -- Kits: -- Apprentice: --
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
none
Warriors:
Like a Star @ heaven Nightwatcher ~ a black tom with silver eyes
Moons: 28 Mate: Cloudheart Kits: Rockstorm & Duskheart
Like a Star @ heaven Greytail ~ a dark brown tom with a grey tail and green eyes
Moons: 37 Mate: Duskheart Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Flamestep ~ an orange and red tabby tom with blue eyes
Moons: 31 Mate: Lilystem (Snowclan) Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Mossclaw ~ a large grey-black tom with moss green eyes
Moons: 34 Mate: -- Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Cloudheart ~ a light grey and white long furred she cat with ambery green eyes
Moons: 30 Mate: Nightwatcher Kits: Rockstorm & Duskheart
Like a Star @ heaven Rockstorm ~ a long furred dark grey she cat with silvery blue eyes
Moons: 14 Mate: Greytail Kits: --
Like a Star @ heaven Duskheart ~ a light grey she cat with black paws, white muzzle, white tail tip, and silver eyes
Moons: 14 Mate: Greytail Kits: --
Apprentices:
Queens:
none
Kits:
none
Elders:
Like a Star @ heaven Silverlight ~ a silver tortoiseshell she cat with amber eyes
Moons: 97 Mate: -- Kits: --

Last edited by |~|Applejack|~| on Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm

~Apprenticeship~

6 Moons Old:

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Longbranch for a clan meeting" Icestar called. He seemed proud, and I could barely keep myself still as I walked over to the gathered cats with my brother beside my, and our mother behind us. Finally it was sunhigh I thought, now I will finally get to be an apprentice... I just hope that I can make my daddy proud, I know that he is still watching us from Starclan even though he isn't with us anymore. We sat towards the center of the gathered cats and waited for Icestar to call us up. Mama looked proud, and happy. This was the first time she had looked truly happy since before... well... before daddy died really... but you could tell she was still mourning the lose of her mate and kit. We, or at least, I was too. I really missed Cloudcatcher and Driftkit, and I felt like Driftkit should be being made an apprentice with us. "Snowclan is strong" Icestars voice rang out "A quarter moon ago we gave Fireleaf and Clawfoot their warrior names, and today we award two kits their apprentice names" he called "Lightningkit and Spottedkit please step forward" he added beconing to us with his tail. We walked forward and he turned too Lightningkit "Lightningkit is it your wish to train in the ways of a warrior?" he asked looking down at my brother. "It is" Lightningkit replied. "Then from this moment until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Lightningpaw and your mentor will be Rockpelt. Rockpelt you are an experienced warrior, train this apprentice with all the wisdom and bravery you have trained the others" he finished then turned to me. Rockpelt nodded and touched noses with Lightningpaw. "Spottedkit" he said looking down at me "is it your wish to train in the ways of a warrior?" "It is" I replied. "Then from this moment until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Spottedpaw and your mentor will be Thunderstorm. Thunderstorm you are also an experienced warrior, train this apprentice with all the knowledge and loyalty that you have trained the others" he finished and jumped down. I touched noses with my mentor, and listened as the clan cheered our names. Loudest of all, I heard my mother, of course, but I think that I might have also heard Brookpaw... or at least I hope I did.

6.25 Moons Old:

I can hardly wait for tonight! It'll be my very first gathering EVER!... and Lightningpaw's too of course. At Sunhigh today Icestar called a clan meeting. He announced the cats that would be going to the gathering. Of course Icestar himself would go, along with Brambleheart, Daisyfur, and Sparkfur. But he also mentioned that Lightningpaw and I would go. I can't believe I Forgot!... how could I forget that i would be going to my very first gathering! Around a quarter after moonrise we set off to the middle of the forest. We followed Icestar to Moonhollow, that's what the gathering place is called, and then... it was so weird... everyone just .... DISPERSED!... Icestar and Brambleheart went and shared tounges with what looked like the other leaders and deputies from the other clans, Daisyfur and Sparkfur sat with Firepool, the Sunclan medicine cat apprentice, Icepool, the shadeclan medicine cat, and two other cats, who from their scents, i figured must be the streamclan medicine cats. When i looked back over i wondered why the sunclan had only brought their medicine cat apprentice, and not her mentor. Forestpelt, Clawfoot, and Thunderstorm chatted with some other warriors. Lilystem padded over to an orange and red tom from shadeclan and quickly brushed muzzles with him then they wandered off on their own... that was a bit weird... usually the cats were just talking... a few apprentices were play fighting, but no other cats were rubbing muzzles. Rabbitleap, Longpelt, and Darknight talked with a few of the elders. It looked as if Darknight was complaining again... that's all he and his sister ever did... but they both had really cool stories for us as kits. Larkpaw was wrestling playfully with a tom from Streamclan who looked about her age, and Lightningpaw immediately darted over to get into the action. I stayed where i was and looked around. I didn't even hear my mentor come up behind me. he nudged my shoulder "go explore Spottedpaw, you'll be surprised by what you find" he said. I jumped startled, as I hadn't even realized, there was just so much to take in. When I jumped I bumped into Brookpaw... who was watching me with a puzzled expression on his face. I felt my ears grow hot and realized that he must have asked me a question. I can be a real cloudbrain sometimes. I sighed and looked at him "Sorry Brookpaw... D-did you say something... I was sort of mesmerized by everything." Brookpaw nodded and looked like he understood "Ya isn't it great!... so many different cats and everything... I did the same thing when it was my first gathering" he said smiling "c'mon Spottedpaw I'll introduce you to some of the apprentices" he said leading me to the outter edge of the clearing where all the apprentices had gathered to practice battling, or to watch. "Larkpaw is fighting with a Fishpaw from Streamclan" he said "Petalpaw and Leafpaw are the other two apprentices watching" he said sitting down with them. I sat down next to him and murmured a quick greeting to the other apprentices. Sunclan and Shadeclan must not be very big, I thought. They didn't bring any apprentices with them. After a While of sharing tounges Ashstar, the leader of Sunclan, called for a start to the meeting. All the cats settled down and listened to the leaders talk. By now I had become friendly with Petalpaw. She was only a moon older than me, and she wasn't at all conceded like her two clanmates, Leafpaw and Fishpaw, were. She told me that Streamclan had brought the three apprentices, obviously there leader and deputy, both medicine cat and apprentice, Cherrysplash, the leader's mate, Reefpelt, Owlwing, and Pikeclaw, the deputy's mate. When I returned to listening to the leaders speak, Brightstar, the shadeclan leader was stepping back to let Scalestar take his place. For the first time I noticed that cats were bristling a bit, not just any cats though... Snowclan cats. Beside me I can feel Brookpaw bristling slightly, his yellow eyes look rather stormy, i guess that means he's mad. I wonder what Brightstar said that mad the clan so angry. In my thought I missed Scalestar's speech, but I had brought myself back in time to see Icestar walk forward. He announced Lightningpaw and I, and how we had lost a few cats, but we were still strong, and nothing would ever defeat us. Lightningpaw looked around proudly as the other cats cheered, but I felt embarrassed and sad. I had to keep myself from shrinking as far into the peaty ground as i could. After all the leaders had spoken we shared tounges again for a few moments as the clans regrouped with each other, and then we all seemed to leave at the same time. When we got back to camp only then did I realize how tired I was. I dragged my paws to my nest and plopped down, not even bothering to get comfortable, I just went to sleep.

8.5 Moons Old:

Well, It's been 2 and a half moons since Lightningpaw and I became apprentices... and Lightningpaw has again grown extremely close to Larkpaw... I still don't like her... At ALL, and I don't understand how someone so nice ... well... completely PERFECT, actually, ... like Brookpaw... is related to her... that nasty, grouchy, in my opinion... if it counts... evil, elder - like apprentice, Larkpaw. Lightningpaw is trying to be like her, but well... luckily Rockpelt has kept him pre-occupied. As for me... well Thunderstorm is a great mentor... in fact, I don't think I could have had a better mentor... except maybe my father... but... That won't happen...I still miss them... and I think I always will. As I sit up in my nest of bracken and moss in the apprentice's den, i stretch and flick my ears. I can hear Brambleheart ordering new patrols. After I padded out of the den Thunderstorm approached me with a small mouse "Eat fast" he said "we need to do a lot of battle training... Icestar thinks that Shadeclan is going to wage a war on us, and I want you to be ready" he said. I was thrilled, and terrified... but mostly thrilled. I couldn't believe it... MY VERY FIRST BATTLE! I quickly ate half the mouse he gave me and brought the rest in for Lightningpaw... he may be mean, but he is still my brother, and with leafbare on our tails, the prey is already scarcer. It is easier if the apprentices and warriors don't eat as much. After I came back out Thunderstorm and I walked to the training hollow. On the way there he spotted a fallen tree branch. it was really big... or at least it was to me. "Spottedpaw try jumping this" he said "you'll want to do it like th--..." I didn't let him finish. I ran a few more paces then gathered my haunches under me lept as far and high as i could. I loved it!. when I landed on the other side Thunderstorm hopped over it. He looked really impressed "Great Starclan!" he exclaimed "Spottedpaw you can really leap... you cleared the branch by at least a tail length, and you jumped so high over it I thought you were going to get caught in the tree" he said laughing slightly "well done" he added then we continued to the training hollow after I thanked him. It was nice to be praised.

10 Moons Old:

Now that it's leafbare, prey is even scarcer, and the little bit of prey that we do find is scrawny and small. we still smell shadeclan tresspassing onto our borders, and have caught them stealing prey, or chasing smaller prey over the border so they can steal it... it really is a very foxhearted thing to do. Icestar came back to camp around sunhigh and called a meeting. He had gone to talk with Brightstar and confront her about the prey stealing issue. She denied it and said that Shadeclan warriors were true warriors, and that they'd never ever do anything like that. Icestar, Tanglenose, Rockpelt, Lilystem, and Lightningpaw all returned looking mad... even lilystem who seemed to get along very well with the shadeclan cats... or at least she got along well with Flamestep, the orange and red tabby from the gathering. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Longbranch for a clan meeting" he yowled. Lightningpaw sat with the other apprentices: Sweetpaw, Seedpaw, and Fernpaw. I didn't particularly want to sit with them, even if the new apprentices were alot of fun. I spotted my mother and walked over to her. I sat down beside her and forestpelt looked at me and sighed slightly "why don't you sit with the other apprentices Spottedpaw..." she asked gently. I looked down at my paws "I-I didn't feel like it" I admitted "Lightningpaw is always getting them into trouble, and when I sit there I get grouped with them." Forestpelt nodded then stood up "okay... we'll I'm going to sit with Thunderstorm... He asked for some advice" she said and walked over to her brother. I shuffled my paws and looked up at the longbranch feeling a bit lonely. ever since Brookfall and Larkwing got their warrior names a moon ago things have been a bit more lonely. Icestar looked around then began to speak, they hunting patrol wasn't back just yet, but the sky was growing dark so they would be soon, "We will wait a few moments for the patrol to get back" he decided. Within moments the ferns that hung in front of the entrance tunnel swooshed and the patrol padded in. Brookfall carried a thin and stringy looking rabbit over to the queens and elders. That was obviously the best catch they had gotten. behind him Fireleaf carried a small shrew, and Rabbitleap carried a vole. Songpaw, Ivymoon, Ashtree, Brambleheart, Larkwing, and Pineclaw came back empty pawed. Songpaw padded over to the other apprentices and joined them. She had begun to look thin and weak compared to her siblings, but I guess that's what leafbare is supposed to do. Fireleaf sat with Cresentmoon by the nursery. They had just learned that they were expecting kits a moon earlier. Rabbitleap, Ivymoon, Ashtree, Pineclaw, and Larkwing sat together. Brambleheart took her place just under longbranch. Just before Icestar started to speak again I felt a nose nudge my shoulder gently. I turned and saw Brookfall standing there "mind if i sit with you?" he whispered. "not at all" I replied then turned my attention back to Icestar. I tried to ignore the way Brookfall's pelt brushed mine as we sat there. "Brightstar has refused to have her warriors stop stealing prey" Icestar's voice rang out clearly "Tomorrow I will lead a battle patrol into the camp. We will teach them a lesson that they won't forget" he said "Times are hard for every clan during leafbare, but that isn't a reason to steal prey. Tomorrow I want Brambleheart, Longpelt, Rockpelt, Brookfall, Lilystem, Lightningpaw, Spottedpaw, and Seedpaw on my patrol. I want Clawfoot to have another patrol ready at the border. Clawfoot will take Larkwing, Forestpelt, Mapleleaf, Sweetpaw, Rabbitleap, and Thunderstorm. Fernpaw and Songpaw will stay hidden outside the camp and will run to come and get you if we need help" he said nodding to the apprentices. "You two are quite fast and nimble" he praised. The apprentices looked up proudly at the leaders praise. I glanced up at Brookfall nervously "a battle... over prey?" I said almost inaudibly. "Now, on a more joyful paw, Redkit and Pinekit please step foreward" Icestar said. they stepped foreward "The time has come for two kits to become apprentices. Starclan look down on these two kits and help them to be the best they can be" he said looking at them "Redkit and Pinekit is it your will to become warrior apprentices and train in the ways of a warrior" he asked. they nodded "yes Icestar" Redkit mewled shyly. "sure is" Pinekit replied confidently. "Ashtree and Forestpelt please come forward" he said and the warriors came foreward. "Ashtree you have shown great courage and bravery, Train Pinepaw well" he said then turned to my mother "Forestpelt, you have shown great loyalty and strength in everything. Cloudcatcher would be proud, Train Redpaw well" he finished then hoped off longbranch. the clan broke into cheers for the new apprentices.

At Dawn the next morning I woke up and headed to the fresh kill pile only to remember that it was leafbare, and that they were going to shadeclan because of the fresh kill pile. I padded over to the entrance where Icestar's patrol was beginning to gather. I stood with Brambleheart, Lilystem, and Seedpaw. A few moments later everyone else joined us. We followed Icestar out of camp and slunk into Shadeclan territory. Once we were close enough to the camp Icestar split us into two groups so we could get into the camp from both sides. Icestar took Longpelt, Lightningpaw, Brookfall, and Rockpelt. Brambleheart positioned Fernpaw and Songpaw in the bushes then led the rest of us to the camp. When we got there battle had already destroyed the camp. Icestar was locked in battle with Ashlight, the deputy, Brookfall was battling two larger toms. Lightningpaw and Seedpaw were fighting Iceleap and an ancient looking elder. Longpelt and Rockpelt were fighting with Brightstar. Lilystem automatically ran at the tabby that she always seemed to be very close friends with. Brambleheart launched herself at a light grey she cat. they looked about the same age. I looked around frantically, my paws felt rooted to the ground as i realized that everyone was locked in battle. I heard a yowl and whipped around to see that the two toms who had been battling brookfall were scraping at his sides and back. I instinctively knew who and how I needed to help. Unsheathing my claws I ran and lept at the large black tom. I landed squarely on his back and dug my claws into his shoulder. He yowled and reared then fell onto his back trying to squish me. I let out a hiss as his weight squished me beneath him. Running out of breath from being squished I frantically clawed at him trying to push him off. Suddenly I feel his weight thrown off and see Brookfall "thanks" I panted standing up. "Same to you" he said and we raced back into battle. Eventually a yowl sounded and I looked up. both leaders were laying in the center of the clearing, both had lost a life. Icestar now had 4 lives left, and I don't know how many Brightstar has left, but I don't really care. This wasn't a battle that needed to be fought. I looked around, and it was obvious that neither side had won, every cat was hurt with at least a torn ear or scratch. I let out a sigh and started to creep silently over to Icestar. Brambleheart, Longpelt, and Brookfall followed me. Brambleheart and Longpelt carried Icestar back to camp, Brookfall helped them. Lilystem had a small cut on her ear, she seemed fine other than that though, she brought up the patrol's rear. Seedpaw leaned on Songpaw and Fernpaw, Lightningpaw and Rockpelt leaned on each other. I staggered along behind them, I was limping because anytime i put any weight on my left front paw it was like claws piercing skin, my tail burned like fire from being bitten, and my body ached in general from being squashed. After a while Brookfall fell back and we helped each other. It would have been nice to see my brother offer to help, but Lightningpaw didnt care. We all headed back to camp together. At the border the other patrol joined us. Forestpelt and Mapleleaf carried Icestar then, and the others began to help support the rest of us.

12.5 Moons Old:

I can hardly wait until Sunhigh! It's been just over 2 moons since the battle with Shadeclan, and now that everyone is healed Lightningpaw and I are going to become warriors. We had to wait an extra half moon because of injuries, but that wasn't too bad. It's starting to come to the end of leafbare thanfully, that means that starlingkit, Emberkit, Featherkit, and Lightkit might actually survive, and that Lilystem's kits won't be in as much danger when they come... She moved to the nursery about a quarter moon after the battle. Icestar, whom actually lost 2 lives in the battle... so now he only has 3 lleft, was furious at her for not telling him she was expecting kits before. Although, I do have to wonder who her mate is... Lilystem really doesn't seem very close to any of the toms in the clan... it is very confusing to me... maybe i will be able to tell who it is when her kits come
Back to top Go down
Jayflight ~
Jayflight ~

Epicness : 21975

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Good Job!I can't wait for the next chapters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|~|Applejack|~|
Owner
Owner
|~|Applejack|~|

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

thanks ^^ ... coming soonish i think
Back to top Go down
Jayflight ~
Jayflight ~

Epicness : 21975

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >   Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) > Empty

Back to top Go down

Spottedleaps Story <feel free to comment as i write :) >
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome Everyone :: Writing :: Original FanFics-
Jump to: